Support McCurdy Ministries Community Center through Planned Giving
Remember McCurdy through the planning of your estate
When planning your estate please support McCurdy Ministries Community Center (MMCC) by:
- Remembering MMCC in your will.
- Making a donation of cash, stocks, land or an appreciated asset.
- Naming MMCC as a beneficiary of an insurance policy, an IRA, a checking or savings account.
- Donating a gift annuity to earn income during your lifetime and bless MMCC with a donation after your death. Gift annuities can be arranged through our partner, the Texas Methodist Foundation.
- Make a donation to the McCurdy Foundation which is invested with the Texas Methodist Foundation.
For more information on Planned Giving click here to download the MMCC Bequest Notification Form. By filling out this form and returning it to Rev. Diana Loomis, development director, 362A S. McCurdy Road, Española, NM 87532 or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will then become a member of the Mellie Perkins Society. Mellie Perkins Society members are recognized in our Annual Report which is published in the November McCurdy Message.